All of our credit card transactions are processed through the Australian banking system using NAB eTransact as the payment gateway. All transaction details are encrypted so you are safe to shop with HepburnBathhouse.com
This site uses the latest in secure technology to ensure a safe & secure transaction during your shopping experience. Credit card transactions are encrypted using Ingrian devices to provide the highest level of protection available. Ingrian devices provide tamper-resistant protection of cryptographic keys to ensure encrypted data is kept private and secure.
HepburnBathhouse.com uses the most up-to-date Secure Socket Layer (SSL) protocol technology. An SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) certificate is a globally accepted technology that helps a customer to confirm the website they are dealing with is secure. SSL certificates secure online transactions by encrypting credit card and personal information and providing a safe route of communication. Your confidential information is automatically encrypted in transit from your computer to ours using an encryption key length of 128-bits. Once your information reaches us, it resides on a server that is heavily guarded both physically and electronically. The server sits behind an electronic firewall and is not directly connected to the Internet.
Our internet gateway partner NAB eTransact takes pride in offering the highest level of security possible for credit cards entered via HepburnBathhouse.com. To ensure your data is safe and secure, NAB eTransact partners with the following key providers:
- PCI-DSS Compliant. audited each year to ensure they are Tier 1 PCI-DSS compliant, the highest level of compliance mandated by the major credit card schemes.
- Website Scans. NAB eTransact uses McAfee Secure to scan their website daily for possible security flaws. By keeping up to date with current threats they ensure that information entered on their website cannot be compromised. McAfee is the leader in website scans, protecting over 80,000 eCommerce websites from online threats and vulnerabilities. To make sure you are accessing our secure server before you submit personal financial information, look at the lower left or right corner of your browser, or to the right of the address bar (or location bar) in some browsers. If you see an unbroken key or a closed lock (depending upon your browser), the SSL is active. To double-check for security, look at the location bar or address bar in your browser. If you have accessed a secure server, the first characters of the address in that line should change from "http" to "https."
If for any reason you cannot access the secure server, please feel free to place your order with us by phone at +613 5321 6666, or notify us of your technical issue through our Contact Us section.
International postage can be expensive. HepburnBathhouse.com understands that low shipping costs can benefit our customers, therefore benefit us. With the help of our shipping partner, Australia Post, we try and keep shipping fees to an absolute minimum.
All our international parcels are sent via Registered International Post which offers reliable delivery to over 190 countries within 5 to 12 business days and requires a signature on delivery. Once payment is received, your order will be processed and carefully packaged for immediate shipping. You will receive an email notifying that your parcel has been shipped.
PLEASE NOTE: It is important that you provide an address where you will be present to accept delivery (E.g. Work address).
Please note that it is the responsibility of the customer to be aware of any additional customs restrictions, clearance fees or taxes which may apply to the products you are purchasing. Taxes may be imposed once a shipment reaches your country thus we have no control over these charges and cannot predict what they may be.
If you have any queries regarding customs information please contact your local office.
Where is my parcel?
Orders failing to arrive within a reasonable timeframe can usually be found with the following simple checks:
- Please check with your local post office as it may be waiting there for pick up.
- Where there has been a tracking number provided, follow the link provided in your Shipping Confirmation email.
- For international orders, once you have checked 1 & 2, please also check with your customs office.
- Visit our Contact Us page to report your missing order. We will endeavor to locate your order as quickly as possible.
All parcels shipped within Australia are sent via Registered Post and require a signature upon delivery. It is important that you provide an address where you will be present to accept delivery (E.g. Work address). All orders are shipping from Melbourne, Victoria. Standard estimate of delivery times vary between 1-5 working days depending on the destination.
Where is my parcel?
If your order fails to arrive within a reasonable timeframe:
- If you are not at the specified delivery address to sign for your parcel, Australia Post will leave a card providing pickup details from your local post office. Sometimes these cards get accidentally misplaced, so if you believe your parcel should have arrived, please contact your local post office.
- Visit our Contact Us page to report your missing order.
HepburnBathhouse.com we are committed to respecting your online privacy and recognize the need for appropriate protection and management of information you share with us. Sensitive personal information will not be shared with any third parties. Information collected will be used for the purpose of accurately fulfilling your order including any required contact where there is an issue with the order placed.
Credit card processors (NAB eTransact payment gateway) and delivery companies (Australia Post) are the only third parties we use which assist us to securely & efficiently complete your order. These companies use your information to authorize payment and deliver your order to you. Otherwise, HepburnBathhouse.com does not sell, rent, share, or transfer your personal information to third parties. The information you give us is confidential, and will not be sold or given to any individual or company or organization.
All orders are packaged and sent without any indication of contents or our company name on the package. That means you don’t have to worry about compromising your privacy.
Credit Card Privacy
We do not see or store your credit card information. Your details are processed directly through our payment gateway partner, where they are encrypted using Ingrian devices to provide the highest level of protection available. Ingrian devices provide tamper-resistant protection of cryptographic keys to ensure encrypted data is kept private and secure.
Credit Card Details -> NAB eTransact Payment Gateway -> Bank
If you would like to opt out of receiving our newsletter/email after placing an order with us or if you signed up to receive it while visiting our site, there is a way for you to unsubscribe from it if you no longer wish to receive it. Follow the unsubscribe instructions within the newsletter or email us.
Sessions and Cookies
Items can be returned if they:
- are or become faulty through no fault of your own
- don’t match our description or sample
- have defects that were not obvious or we did not bring to your attention.
The goods must be returned within a reasonable period and you may be asked for proof of purchase. You may also be asked to demonstrate that the problem with the goods was not your fault. Please choose carefully as you are not entitled to a refund if you simply change your mind. Use the Contact Us section to notify our returns department that you wish to return a product/order. Include the order number and reason for return.
Please note: If a product has to be returned due to an HepburnBathhouse.com error, we will credit the order amount plus shipping costs. At our discretion, if we decide to offer a refund due to an error on your part, we will only credit the cost of the product, without the shipping costs. Also take into account that returns can be very costly if international shipping applies.
*Under the Trade Practices Act 1974
HepburnBathhouse.com is managed by Belgravia Leisure
ABN: 18 118 940 063
20 Longstaff Road
Please click here to contact us directly.